Saturday, January 30, 2010

YAY!

Omg! FINALLY!

After like 2 years of procrastination, I have finally finished my stupid driving theory tests.

Okay okay, I know I know. I just hate going to BBDC because of all the weird people and erm, it's quite far from my home.

Anyway, I passed my final theory test after like 6 months (I procrastinated again) ago from my final theory evaluation. I kept thinking I'd fail and I told myself just to be prepared to go back again for the test. But! I persevered and I passed it!

I took a long time because I kept checking my answers and this China girl beside me gasped and when I looked at her screen, I saw that she failed. I was damn scared. The guy who was sitting on my right left very early and I saw that he failed too.

Anyway, I prayed hard to my Ernie-God and when the screen popped out with the words "PASSED", I WUHOO-ed!!! out loud and the traffic police guy whipped his head around to stare at me and I faster cupped my mouth with my hands and walked out.

Happy happy.

Now I have to save up for Bali trip + practical lesson money for summer holidays!

Plus, new Megan Fox photos I found while 'tumblring', lol.

Only one word can describe it, HOT!~