Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



First, you should read what Fatty wrote above.

That day I was using his laptop because we were bored and I opened this word document titled 'BLOG' and I only managed to read the first line out loud because I was so amused.

"Hello, my name is Fatty. I hate this name my BMW (Biao Mei Wener = Cousin Wen Er) gave me, but the worse part is by now I even get used to it."

I've never seen Fatty move so fast before, even on the rugby field, because he sort of rushed to me and tried to cover the laptop screen with his fatty Boomer hands and said, "EH YOU VERY BAD LEH YOU!!!"

HAHAHAHAH!

Tracy was laughing too and she wanted to see what was I reading, but Fatty managed to close his laptop.

After a while he left to go shit and he even brought the mouse along with him, so we couldn't use the laptop to open it. And his laptop sensor pad was spoilt too.
I was talking about opening his laptop to take a photo and read the full article with Jaime and Tracy when Jaime suggested we could use the keyboard shortcut.

At first I didn't really believe it can be used but it did! We managed to open the document and I even took a photo of it and Tracy was there to stop Fatty if he came back too early.

DAMN FUNNY!

I mean, imagine a guy doing this sort of thing. And imagine a guy like Fatty writing this sort of thing!
Simply hilarious.

Especially the "Beside that I hope my mistakes may make you feel happy for a while."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Fatty said a few times he should charge me money for allowing me to laugh at him over his stupid spelling and grammar mistakes and his falling down the stairs and escalator stories these past few years.

LOL.