Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm Swearing Off..



 Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!

I just spent S$43 on this bag on ebay!

Which I'm trying to reason myself that I need a new go-to-school bag!

But! It can be carried in 3 different ways! Cute right?!

RIGHT!??

And the worst thing is, it's from China.
The interior looks a bit cheapo, not like my current go-to-school VS bag with leopard-prints for it's interior, LOL.
Just kidding, I hate leopard prints, but in the VS's bag case, it's different, because it's from VS!
No being brand-conscious or get carried away by branding psychology, Ms Tan.

All right, I'm supposed to be saving up for my Bali trip this Summer!
I shall try to swear off shopping for the next 2 months.

NO EATING IN SCHOOL UNLESS YOU HAVE TO!
NO BUYING STUPID SNACKS THAT MAKES YOU GO BACK TO YOUR 49KG (did I tell you guys I managed to maintain the 47+/- kg?! 2kg more to go!) AND WASTE YOUR MONEY!
NO MORE SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES WHEN YOU HAVE SO MANY ALREADY!
NO MORE ONLINE SHOPPING.
NO MORE BUYING BOOKS! (Unless I really can't stand it anymore :[ )

COME ON, TAN WEN ER!