Hola amigos!
I wanted to blog about the things Fatty bought for me from Thailand a few days ago but was quite lazy to take a photo of it.
So here's yours truly, a photo of me standing nekkid behind the pirate flag!
Kinky or not?!
No getting disgusted by the image of me standing nekkid behind it in your mind because I was just kidding, LOL!
Anyway, he also bought me this green Bert and Ernie shirt, which shall be like my favourite camiseta (tee shirt) from now on. It's damn cute, I tell you! I'm planning to wear it to school on Monday and parade it proudly to my lectures and tutorials. WUHOO!
Then I shall place my Ernikins on my desk, beside my notes.
And then torment Dian about how cute the shirt is the whole day.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dian, if you're reading this, I hope you know I was only half-joking and I shall only torment you half the day, hehe!
I shall take a photo of me wearing the shirt soon! :D
The annoying thing is, Fatty only bought that one Bert and Ernie shirt from Thailand for me. He said it's like only S$2!!
TSK! You know how difficult it is to find a good quality Bert and Ernie shirt in Singapore, or anywhere that is cheap!?
I was berating him for not buying more. I would have gladly bought them from him. Even at a slightly higher price!!!
Okay, no being greedy, Ms Tan.
