I'm so happy, because my sister bought a
and 2 other games called
and
It's really cute, and quite fun! We're just playing the Lego Batman game now.
So talking about games of course I must not forget one game that I should buy and contribute for (since my sister spent a lot of money on everything = S$500++) is a game you and I know, called...
Duh, right? Now don't need go lan shop already. Fatty can come my house play for free! Or maybe I can charge him. Hmm.
That's after Chinese New Year, of course. I must save up and buy it and hopefully this year CNY money will be _FILL-IN-WITH-YOUR-OWN-FOUL-WORD_ a lot.
YEEHAR!
By the way, I think Voldie's freaking cute, and intelligent, in his hammy way. Very naughty too. Here's a photo for you guys to go 'AWW..' over, since it's been a long time since I've put up any photos of the Dark Lord.
He's eating one of my mom's black eyed pea plant the pea pod. That sounds grammatically wrong. Okay wait.
He's eating a pea pod that's plucked off from my mom's black eyed pea plant.
Anyway, the thing is, a week ago on Sunday, and Sundays are usually my family days when my sister and her family comes over (as if the weekdays with Hele around is not noisy enough omg! And not that I don't want my sister to come over, it's just Hele's really noisy sometimes.) and have dinner.
So that night after eating dinner I was walking into the kitchen to help wash the dishes and I have a habit on checking on Voldie when I walk into the kitchen usually either by calling his name or knocking hard on his cage to give him a scare when he's asleep.
My sister says I'm making his life span shorter but I want my hammy to be prepared for emergencies, always!
LOL.
Don't say that I'm abusing my pet, or "prepare him for what emergency!?".
Okay, I admit sometimes I can be very cruel but you know! Emergencies like what if the weird Clementi neighbours found out that I was the one who threw the water bombs at their window or get freaking mad drunk or stupid annoying kids play fire and set fire to my house?!
My mom has a safety plan all set out. She put all our important documents in a _FILL-IN-THE-BLANK-WITH-SOMETHING_ and she says that's the first thing we must grab if our house's on fire.
You never know, I don't trust HDBs and I especially don't trust people living in my block and I especially especially don't trust people who live in my block and pee in our own lifts regularly.
IRRITATING RIGHT!!!!?
I can even deduce where the guy was standing (I say 'guy' because of the trajectory of the pee drips and puddles and the statistical rates that counts men as higher probability of doing this kind of brainless thing) because there's an empty patch of dry ground in the lift with pee drips around it and a very evident sign of the idiot shaking his _FILL-IN-THE-BLANK-WITH-THE-MALE'S-PRIVATE-PART_ at the last few seconds and a whole puddle at the corner of the lift.
Anyway, I'll leave my mom to the grabbing of important documents.
I'll go carry my hammy cage and clothes and bags with my keys and money, all my artwork and the Lego Spongebob set Tracy gave to me, all my birthday gifts, valuables etc etc. Maybe my sister will grab her PS3, we'll discuss it tonight.
Ohmyfreakinggod did I forget about grabbing Ernie, Erni, Erny and Bert?
SORRY ERNIE-s I PROMISE I WON'T FORGET YOU!!!
I'm going a bit crazy here. Okay back to the topic. So ya, what if got fire then Voldie should be prepared, right!?
I can hear your, "YOU VERY NONSENSE LEH!".
Shut up, k. You never know!
Oh, yes so when I checked on Voldie that night I saw him clinging, as usual on the bars of the cage and biting the bar. I hate him doing that and I always 'flick' his nose with my fingers when he's doing that. Sometimes he squeaks in pain but I MUST classically condition my hammy into not biting the bar!
Instead of Pavlov's dogs you'll have Wen Er's hamsters. LOL.
Don't tell me he's biting the bars because of boredom. I bought him a double-storied wooden castle to play with but nowadays he's so smelly, I must put in the rocket house that can store his bathing sand.
I mean, what if he get lead poisoning from biting the painted bars right?!
So I was damn pissed off and I walked a bit closer to the cage. I think he could see my silhouette (hamsters can't see clearly after a few inches) and he suddenly stopped and was very still. All the while clinging on to the bars! So naughty!
The naughtiest part haven't come yet.
Then he knew it was me so he slid down the bars onto the ground in his cage and pretend pretend to dig around the sawdust, turn back to check if I'm still looking, go under the wheel and pretend to dig and coming out to check if I'm still there, then he went behind the rocket house and peeked out above the top to see if I'm still standing there!!!
SO NAUGHTY RIGHT!!!??
I then went to open his cage, pointed my finger at him and said, "Voldie! Don't think I don't know you were checking okay! And stop biting the bars!", and he faster ran into his house for shelter!
I love Voldie because no matter how I scold/flick his nose when he bites the bar, he doesn't pee/shit/bite me when I carry him.
I can't say he knows but there's a few times after I played with him for a while and when I put him back into the cage he went into his usual corner of the cage that is his toilet and he'll pee, when he could have peed on my hand. So good and cute right!
Although he did attacked Ernie's nose when I first introduced him to Ernie, but he's acting very indifferent to Ernie now. Although I can't say the same for Ernie.
I love animals, and Ernie.




