Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm Gonna Make My Move!

I knew it!

"Disney has its heading, and they’ve presumably soothed Johnny Depp after Dick Cook’s departure because Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is set to sail. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the fourth Pirates installment is scheduled to begin shooting this summer in Hawaii, and Rob Marshall will take the wheel as previously rumored. Depp is the only cast member confirmed to be on board, and the film is aiming for a summer 2011 release date. For awhile it seemed as though Pirates 4 was going to be shoved aside in favor of The Lone Ranger. But that proved to be idle rumor (or hopeful, depending on whether you prefer Tonto to Sparrow), and they decided to go with the tried and unsteady Captain Jack instead. It’s believed he’ll be chasing the Fountain of Youth this time, as indicated by the sequel grab in At World’s End, and they’ve optioned Tim Powers’ novel to give them an idea or two. Of course, it’s only January. A lot can happen between now and summertime, especially to a fourth installment of a franchise, and particularly when the third installment wasn’t very enjoyable. Perhaps Disney and Marshall will be unable to decide on a villain, or the budget will skyrocket higher than the studio likes. With all this talk of angst and Twilight, will the teens and tweens still spend their money on a drunk pirate, even if he wears eyeliner? Come March, we could have a Pirates of the Caribbean reboot that’ll focus on Jack Sparrow’s teen years and his struggle to find his sea legs. All bets are off with these things, especially if there’s a spin-off series just ripe for adaptation."



Seriously, me no kid with you.
I knew it. At the end of the Pirates 4 I was telling my family and friends that the next sequel will be done on "The Fountain of Youth". I knew it!!!

And they kept giving me the 'okay la' look. Like to shut me up. Tsk.

By the way, my father and I just spent like 2 hours at the police station making a police report because some idiot wrote 'O$P$' and our unit number in the lift of our block, beside the lift button panel.

Must be the same neighbour who plucked our money plants and threw our potted plants downstairs. SO ANNOYING RIGHT.
It can't be a kid who wrote it because of the height of the words, too high for a stupid kid playing a prank. So it must have been an adult.

Going to the police station was an interesting experience because I've never been to one before, much less to make a police report where I was named as an 'informant'. HAHA!

My father kept repeating his story and was being quite irritating and I could tell the policeman working at the desk taking down the statements was feeling tired and annoyed, lol.
The case might be handed over to the CID if, they think it's serious enough.

And you know what!?

Because Fatty ended up not being able to rent my Clementi house, it sort of got decided that my father would sell the Palm Gardens house.
And now because of this incident my father was thinking of moving back again, because it's safer.

Anyway, I should go and like you know, psycho him subtly about moving back. WUHOO!
>:D