So I'm going to watch this new show called Spartacus: Blood and Sand and so far the reviews were that there'll be loads of hot/cute men.
"The story is a basic gladiator story, a young beautiful and strong man makes love to his wife, then the drama, those damn Roman takes her away and bring our young man to the Arena to be chopped. But they didn't know that he is like the strongest man on the planet on top of having the most perfect body ;-) So instead of dying he lives and become a star ..." - from OHLALA Mag.
And this website even provided some photos.
And more 'hot' men.
I don't know exactly what happened to their taste in men but besides having a hot bod, I can't say much about their looks.
But just for the guys, I heard there's loads of sex involved too! :D
I could almost hear y'all screaming, "WHERE'S THE WOMEN!!!!?!"
All right all right, hold your horses. Sex scene coming next.
And somehow they were interrupted by Roman soldiers, I think..
That was the only glimpse of any women in the photos they provided so...don't say I didn't try!
And well, if you're not looking for sex, or hot men, and you're actually a sadistic homo sapien who refuses to tell anyone about your love for blood and gore, rest assure, this show won't disappoint you in that area.
There's loads of blood..
I don't know why the person got this snapshot because frankly I didn't wince in pain but I actually laughed because the victim's face looked kind of hilarious.
And the amount of blood is very exaggerated.
Okay lastly, just to leave you hanging, here's a photo of the main actor.
Looking really dirty, tired yet alert, and bloody.
I wonder what they used to make the blood.
Hmm.
Also, I was reading pinkisthenewblog.com and there was this photo of this guy (the blogger's gay so like every weekend he'll put up some model's photo in various states of undressedness).
And he reminded me of...guess who?
That's him when he was younger...
Nope! You guessed wrong! It's Ben Barnes! Same guy who acted as Prince Caspian in Narnia (if I remembered correctly) and also in Stardust (I think).
And also in a recent show called, Dorian Gray. Yes, Oscar Wilde's 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'. It was not bad. But check this poster out. It's quite cool.
Honestly, I like the paint-peeling off side of him more. It's how Dracula look in my mind when he gets burned by the sun. Hot!
No saying I'm into necrophilia!
Although I have a love for vampires and wished they were true and really existed (no matter if they're zombie-ugly or Gerard Butler-Dracula 2000 hot, kinda).
Sometimes I really amazed by my brain. I have such a high capacity for remembering faces. I mean, remember my Lord Lucan and Brad Pitt in Ingluorious Basterds??
Lord Lucan.
Brad Pitt.
I mean for goodness sake, look at their porn-stache! And nose! And eyes!
Some of my friends also told me about my knack for remembering faces too. I'm not trying to boast but I'm just amazed at how our brain works.











