That day my eldest sister brought over a box of Ferrero Rocher and I ate the whole box.
So much for my diet plan right, but it was over a few days and I did give some to my mom.
Anyway, the thing is after I ate all the chocolates I didn't throw away the foil wrappings. So decided to play a prank on my mom/dad/whoever went to open it.
I wrapped the wrappers up into 2 balls, since there were quite a lot of wrappers it could be wrapped up into 2 balls, I neatly wrapped one outside on each ball and placed it in the brown-colour papered tray.
Then I placed them into the box, closed it up nicely and sneaked into the kitchen and placed it back in the freezer.
The next day my mother screamed at me when I came home, "ER!!! ARE YOU THE ONE WHO EAT FINISH ALL THE CHOCOLATES!!?"
I started laughing like a mad pig and was very curious about what happened so I questioned her.
"HAHAHAHAHAHHA! So you're the one that opened it!? What happened?!"
"I go and unwrap and unwrap, then I thought, 'Eh? How come the factory forgot to put the chocolate inside! Is it they make mistake?'", my mom said.
I kept laughing. That's not the funniest part. That comes next.
"So, did you open the other one?", I asked.
"YA! I thought the factory make mistake then I unwrap the other one also! Unwrap and unwrap, still no chocolate!"
I was rolling on the floor laughing like crazy.
My mom narrowed her eyes and she said, "So funny huh."
Anyway, the thing is after I ate all the chocolates I didn't throw away the foil wrappings. So decided to play a prank on my mom/dad/whoever went to open it.
I wrapped the wrappers up into 2 balls, since there were quite a lot of wrappers it could be wrapped up into 2 balls, I neatly wrapped one outside on each ball and placed it in the brown-colour papered tray.
Then I placed them into the box, closed it up nicely and sneaked into the kitchen and placed it back in the freezer.
The next day my mother screamed at me when I came home, "ER!!! ARE YOU THE ONE WHO EAT FINISH ALL THE CHOCOLATES!!?"
I started laughing like a mad pig and was very curious about what happened so I questioned her.
"HAHAHAHAHAHHA! So you're the one that opened it!? What happened?!"
"I go and unwrap and unwrap, then I thought, 'Eh? How come the factory forgot to put the chocolate inside! Is it they make mistake?'", my mom said.
I kept laughing. That's not the funniest part. That comes next.
"So, did you open the other one?", I asked.
"YA! I thought the factory make mistake then I unwrap the other one also! Unwrap and unwrap, still no chocolate!"
I was rolling on the floor laughing like crazy.
My mom narrowed her eyes and she said, "So funny huh."
