Look who's on GQ?
My almost-favourite, Sam Worthington.
Although he doesn't look that good here.
Especially the top right photo, he just looks quite weird. He looks a bit hammerhead-y.
You know what I think?
I think he looks better with a dirty look.
I mean, I fell in love with him after he escaped from the place he was held and got dirty in Terminator Salvation.
Look at his 'dirty' photo. Or maybe it's called the scruffy/casual look.
I don't know if it's actual dirt (maybe it's a sunburn) on the ride side of his face but he looks tons better in this photo than the GQ ones.
Okay, maybe the GQ photographer isn't that good.
And guess what? In the interview with GQ he 'readily admits that he can name every journalist who’s ever bagged him and reads everything written about him on blogs, gossip sites and the movie website IMDb.'
Oh my god. Any chance he's reading my blog? Shit I disabled my comments. Think about it. What if he's reading this post and read that I said he doesn't look good in GQ? Then maybe he'll leave a comment in anger and I would have gotten a chance!
Anyway, I think he only said that to make his fans think he reads their blogs and encourage more posts about him. I wouldn't call myself a fan of him, yet. It's a bit weird, Ms Tan Wen Er being called a 'fan' of someone.
It's alright if it's Ernie.
And, I still <3 his cold stare. Not Ernie's, Ernie's stare is a bit cock-eyed.
And is it me or is Angelina Jolie freaking skinny? She looks almost anorexic and skeletal.
So not helping my already not-so-good feelings for her. I didn't like her already. And after she went to have an affair with Brad Pitt (who was like my first love last time) despite them denying it, I hated her even more.
I don't think she's hot or her lips are sexy. Tons of models are hot. And she did loads of plastic surgery anyway (eg. boobs for Tomb Raider), so it's not like natural-looking.
Unlike my Ms Fox.
Although there are rumours out there she's done plastic surgery too. I don't really think so though.
Now.
A few years ago.
I think it's just the eyebrows and she lost a bit of weight, that's all. I don't really like her almost childish and bimbotic voice though.
Also, all the things people say about her being totally brainless/contradicting about what she says during interviews is quite annoying. I think it's because she's very open about talking about herself. I mean, she's being interviewed, right? So what's wrong with telling the readers what she thinks her thoughts are/personality is?
And, just to make it clear, I don't love her just because everyone's saying she's hot. I <3 her because she just is hot.
I mean come on, she's the perfect blend of dark hair with blue eyes + the perfect Caucasian features (except for her kind of flat bum). Tell me of others with features like hers!
It's not like people when say that Giselle Bundchen is hot, because I don't think she is. She has a witch-face, I think. Megan Fox just happens to be a hot actress that has been looking freaking sizzling in the shows that I've watched and loved. Example, Transformers 1 and 2. And Jennifer's Body.
I kinda like the dark humour in it. It's still quite a brainless show, like most horror movies are.
I love watching horror shows, it's like I pay to get scared. I think it's the adrenaline you get. I'm a person that seeks thrill. Although Fatty said I'm bloody kiasee because my hands and legs were spread out everywhere in the roller coaster and rides we sat in. My hands were grabbing every bar I could find. And my feet were propping down my whole body firmly into the seat.
Let me clarify. It's not that I'm kiasee, it's just that I don't trust the lousy supports and the extra space I have when the supports are locked down. My whole body literally floats/flies up. If I'm really kiasee I wouldn't watch horror shows in the chance that I might really meet a ghost or take rides at all!
And I think it's quite offensive when people keep asking me if I'm really bi, like a few times.
Yes! I am, alright!? I mean, isn't it obvious enough? Plus, it's no use being jealous of me when I get to enjoy the best of both worlds.
I seriously need to quickly lose some weight. FASTER! Very annoying to see my thighs being so much thicker than before. Tsk. And stop saying I don't need to lose weight. Because of the 4 kg weight gain my BMI increased by a whole point.
Just shut up and DO NOT say that I'm being obsessive about my weight.
If I were, I wouldn't have eaten all the chips I did during the spending of the new year.
By the way, my new diet regime includes sleeping really late into the night, waking up really late into the afternoon like 3-4pm, not eating (or maybe like eat a banana) until dinner time. One meal a day. That's how Megan Fox lives anyway.
Also, DO NOT say she's a bad example and I should not follow her. I just happen to suddenly remember Tracy telling me she said so and I've been doing that since the new year because it disrupted my sleep cycle. Just, really, shut up.






