Tuesday, October 06, 2009

YUCKS.



How can this guy be a heart throb?!

Seriously, if he's good looking in a dishevelled way or however you girls who think he's hot, gives reasons why you think he's hot, then any guy in Singapore is good looking already.

People might say, "Eh why you always criticise people. Not like you're damn hot or good looking."

Well, I never said I am hot/pretty and I'm just giving honest and realistic comments.

I bet a lot of guys agree with me. That he's not good looking.

I am also feeling highly disgusted because I found out recently that Scarlett Johannson is with Ryan Reynolds. Because I can't stand her. She has the classic features that I call "nugget-face". Which is not a compliment.

I know I've said this before but I really don't get why people think she's pretty.

Just like Mischa Barton.

Or Madonna.
(YUCKS WHATS WITH THE SPACEBAR!)

Or Cameron Diaz.

Or Maggie Gyllenhaal.

I must admit she's the only actress which I would call 'fugly'. I really think 'fugly' is quite a bad thing to talk about someone's looks.

Did you know?

When I watch Batman (Dark Knight) I was damn disgusted everytime when Harvey Dent or the Bruce Wayne or Joker said she's pretty. Or when she appeared on screen. I literally would cringe.

HELLO! If she's pretty then 3/4 of the world is supermodel beautiful on the outside already k!

I'm saying this from a very objective point of view. Not because I'm jealous/hate her or anything.

Want more proof?





I was damn happy when she died in the show. Like totally high in my seat for no reason. Like at last I don't need to see her face anymore. Eee.

I know I know. I'm damn mean.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But Maggie Gyllenhaal?! She's as awful as her brother. And I hate her brother.
Heart throb. Hot. NOT.

And is it me or is Mariah Carey getting fatter or what?! I know being fat is not a sin but hello?! I mean if you're fatter than voluptuous than it's not a good thing when you keep acting sexy, because it's not sexy. AT ALL.

Yes yes. Her confidence is a kind of beauty.

Ya, watch her stupid music video of a nerd guy spying on or liking her and you'll understand. It's seriously a WTF?! moment.

And I know some of you will say, "It's just like how you think your Ernie is cute. It's all about perspective!"

Let me explain.

At first it was just to annoy those people that hated my Ernie. And I realised that I was slowly falling in love with him. HAHAHA! Okay serious.

Proximity.

Ernie has been so close to me that I've started to like him.

It's just like the Mere Exposure Effect. It's the finding that the more exposure we have to a stimulus, the more apt we are to like it.

And my love for Ernie is just Companionate Love, not Passionate Love.

I love Social Psychology. Very useful.

Oh, I know what you're going to say.

"How about if we get to see Maggie Gyllenhaal more on tv = more exposure, won't you like her more?"

No. Fugly is fugly, no point seeing more of it to make you feel better to the stimulus. It'll actually make you loathe it more.

Okay end of post.