Sunday, October 25, 2009

OH OH.



OMG OMG OMG! There's a new show coming up called 'V'.

From what I've learned from Wikipedia, it's about aliens coming to Earth to try and make peace with us. But slowly some people start to realise that they are not what they seem to be and actually is planning to take over the planet, etc etc.

There's a scene that looks like the scene in Independence Day where this huge space craft hovers over the main cities in the world, and in this case, I think it's New York or something.

Can you imagine if something like that really happens?

Omg, Singapore's so small that a whole spaceship will cover us into darkness!

And and! Maybe they'll come on 2012, 21st December. At least that's the predicted Doomsday date.
Fatty told me about it, he read it from somewhere and he even used it for his email address.

You can see me feeling damn pissed off when I had to add him on hotmail or facebook of whatever last time right. Like have to type linan20121231.......with a whole string of numbers, @hotmail.com.

And he even typed in the wrong date when he made the acct, so it's like linan1021.... or something like that. HAHAHA!

Anyway, the Mayans predicted the world would end in 2012. Well, the Mayan calendar sort of ended at 2012 and people said that's the end of the world. But Scientists said that it's a cycle or something, I can't remember.

For more info:
http://www.kingofthejunglellc.com/end_of_the_world.htm#atlantis
(see part 5)

We know that it takes the earth roughly 25,625 years to complete the procession of  the equinoxes. The Great Pyramid of Giza (Egypt!) tells us that there is some cosmic event in Leo (about 12,500 years ago), and that it will re-occur in the Age of Aquarius (around 2012)

Also, an Irish Catholic priest named Mael Maedoc (Saint Malachy) during the 12th Century, had a vision and was given knowledge of all the popes who would come until the end of the world (112 popes). The descriptions of each pope is oddly accurate, including the current pope of the Catholic Church - Pope Benedict XVI.

In Saint Malachy's prophecy, the current pope was listed as De Gloria Olivae, which means the Glory of the Olives. And under the Benedictine order from which the Pope took his name, does indeed bear the olive branch as it's symbol.

The worst thing is, Pope Benedict XVI is the 111th pope.

Maybe, touch wood, and any religious fanatic better not comment, what if he died and the 112th pope will be named during these 3 years before 2012?

Wa lao. Then we study so much for what right. Dian was also asking me that, just like what I said to Fatty when he told me about his alien theory.

Just nice 2012, we'll just graduate! TSK.

Imagine I'm receiving the Graduation certificate thing on stage during 2012, then got some meteorite fly into Earth's atmosphere and KABOOM!

Last thing I'll remember is why Lee Hsien Loong never hand out my cert.

Or like why didn't I give an excuse to my parents for any of my bad results because I knew the world was ending, so I had to live while I could.

What a way to die.