Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mr A's Harem.

Yesterday, I finally made my move on Mr A.

He was asking my Spanish teacher if he could use a pencil for the test, so I thought it's like my chance of making him feel gratitude towards me and not bomb us, by lending him my pen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Turns out he finished the paper quite early, so annoying.

And throughout the test he was like clicking and unclicking the pen, which was muy ruido (very noisy) and annoying!

He has a bit of an acne problem but his Kazakhstan voice speaking in Spanish is quite hot.

By the way, I bought the Nokia black 6700 classic phone with Dian on Monday, because I couldn't stand the phone hanging on me anymore.

We went to the Nokia shops and stuff and I kept asking her which phone I should buy and whether I should get it now. Anyway, Dian was saying if after buying her groceries at Fairprice I still was thinking about buying it, I should go buy it!

I feel very bad because I kept asking her about it and I think any sane person would feel quite irritated. Sorry!! :(

The shop was closing and we had to rush and I was still very indecisive and I just said, "OKAY! BUY!"

My god, I bought without plan and it's like $439!

Don't tell my mom k.

They kept asking me how much I spent, and I kept telling them I'll tell them the price if they let Ernie zut their neneh.

There was a guy that was also working in the shop that kept speaking to me in Chinese.
I was ignoring him and he kept trying to make jokes, which was highly annoying. And the worst part was that he kept speaking to me in Chinese.

Number one thing I really can't stand from people working in Sales/Service or whatever you call it.

Speaking/replying back to me in Chinese when I asked/spoke to you in English in the first place.

Especially people who hire those China workers to tend their shops.

Not to be discriminating but HELLO!
I know they are cheap to hire but what's the use when your customers get so irritated with their China accent or the fact that they only speak Chinese!? Doesn't mean we look Chinese means we understand Chinese k! Or even want to speak it!

What if it's a Malay/Indian customer?

They 'Vanakkam' or 'Selamat Datang' you, you like a not!?

I mean, it's quite rude to keep conversing with the customer in their NOT preferred language right.

Anyway, my dad was trying to help me sell my old phone so he called me and guess what!?

OMG it only fetched like $30!

I was like, "HUH!?"

I mean, I put in the USB cable, the earphones, the charger and the stupid phone you know!!! All in very good/unused conditions too!

S$30!?!

&^*(*$#&*)*_&)^$&%$%@#$@$#&%(*&!!!!!

The guy was telling my dad that they can't give him a better price because they can't call out from my phone, meaning it's spoilt. Like hello! It was fine when I was using it lo! It just cannot open message sometimes! TSK.

I was telling my father, "Ask for $50!"

The guy said no.

Me: How about 45?
Phone guy: No!
Me: K LA! 35!!??
Phone guy: Really cannot! We have to send it for repair! 30 best price!!

GO AND DIE! Tsk.

I still thought can sell for about $100 :(((((((

On another note, I quite like my new phone. Hehe.