It's damn weird when your ex suddenly msges you after like a few months of MIA and starts saying how 'emo' he is about a girl that rejected him.
Well, I must state that I'm not jealous, it's just like, "HUH?"
I mean, don't you have like other friends to talk about your relationship problems with!?
And he further goes on to tell me that I'm a relationship expert and whether I have a new boyfriend besides Ernie. And how other girls says that they find him better than average looking.
I really don't want to know what other people think about him, and it almost sounds like he's bragging and trying to make me jealous or something, or like no one likes me. In fact, it makes me feel the total opposite.
Hello, there are guys who likes me too k, it's just that I'm not interested, so just shut up.
WTH. Men.
And Ernie is man enough for the whole population of men in this world k! Except that he has a hole instead. And no comments about his private parts!
Also, I really hate it when people use the word 'bucks' or 'emo'. It's damn annoying.
Can't people just use 'dollars' or like 'I'm feeling sad.'
Plus, I ponned Spanish today. I'm feeling guilty but I really really dislike the lessons now. Ugh. Dian and I just went to S/U it.
It's quite sad. You pon Spanish class to S/U Spanish.
Also, Spanish IS the 3rd most spoken language in the world.
Don't believe, check here:
http://blog.languagetranslation.com/public/blog/116057
Or 4th, if you count Hindi...
http://listverse.com/2008/06/26/top-10-most-spoken-languages-in-the-world/