Monday, October 12, 2009

Food For Thought? Or Think For Food?

I just finished watching Food Inc.



It's another example of how f^%&ed up the US system is.

And in Singapore we don't get much choice because most of our food is imported from overseas.

Also, there's another example of the f^%&ed-upness in the US system, which is another documentary called Sicko...



A film about the medical industry in the US.

Or like Fast Food Nation...





A book that got made into a movie also about the truth about fast food manufacturing in the US.

Or how about An Inconvenient Truth.






And maybe Singaporeans should also watch Sharkwater and stop eating shark's fin soup and not join my Let's Stop Finning! group on FB and still eat it.

And still get caught by me.

It's quite annoying.

Okay maybe you were giving me face, but still.



Or how about Singapore importing this Apple and Eve fruit drink from the US that's supposed to be organic that has my all-time favourite Ernie on the packaging.

 

Okay, plus Bert.

A bit random, I know. But I couldn't help adding it in.

I wanna buy the Sharkwater Dvd. And the Fast Food Nation book. Hnn.