Oh. My. God.
I went into the Pull and Bear website and they were advertising for designers to design their women and menswear.
It's a job in Spain.
Requirements?
(1) Conversational level of English.
(2) Worked in a similar post before.
Well, they have minimum requirements of 2 years experience, knowledge of fabrics, University Diploma/ Degree for Fashion Design, knowledge of graphic design and willingness to travel!
Okay, I speak English, and I know a bit of Spanish, and we just learnt on the la ropa (clothes - names of different kind of clothes, materials and etc).
Although I haven't worked as a Fashion Designer before, does my 2 years of A Level Fashion Design count as experience? I took a graphic design course in Sem 1 and my art is mostly on graphic designs, and I AM VERY WILLING TO TRAVEL!
I know I haven't worked in a similar post, I haven't even graduated. Ugh.
Wait.
What am I doing?
PSYCHOLOGY, WEN ER!!!!