Thursday, October 08, 2009

Earworms Right Round.

I totally had a persistent earworm today and it was Ernie singing his 'Rubber Duckie' song.

It's kind of embarrassing. Like other people have cool songs as earworms like I don't know, say Dian's "Send It On" and Tracy's Christmas Carols in 2007, and I got Rubber Duckie.

Anyway, I've got a new earworm. It's 'Right Round' by Flo Rida!

Crazy right, since when I listen to 'black' hip hop/dance music.
But the woman singing with Flo Rida, called Kesha has that damn sexy singing voice.

Fatty would categorize it as the 'having an explosive orgasm' voice. Although how he knows it or how he's so familiar with it, I really don't wanna know.

Like the woman singing the horrible song that we influenced the whole class to sing throughout our J2 year called "Loving You" by Minnie Riperton. HAHA!

I kinda miss Fatty. Especially when he can't make it to my party. Not that I blame him. I mean, weddings are more important. At least he promised me he'll try not to eat the shark's fin soup during the wedding dinner.

He's sure to get fatter from the trip. He already gained weight from the Hong Kong trip omg. Seriously.

And don't talk about him being fat. My 3 months of abstaining from exercise due to my back has also led me to gain weight, I think.

And my wisdom tooth is growing out. It's causing the lower left jaw to ache and the gum feels quite raw. I'm thinking maybe I could go to the dentist's to pluck it out then maybe can lose some weight in the process.

I mean you always hear people saying how much weight they've lost from plucking wisdom tooth or like putting on braces right. Except for my eldest sister, she said she actually gained weight instead of losing it after plucking her wisdom tooth.

However, it's not grown out yet and I need the $$$. Ugh.