My parents and I were watching a bit of Crime Watch just now. Actually I only sat there to watch for a while because I was curious about what happened to the poor girl who got sexually assaulted by the Indian guy.
And the last part of Crime Watch they were saying how not to be a victim, like not staying out til' it's too late or something, etc etc.
Then my father turned towards me and shouted, "SEE SEE SEE! YOU BETTER NOT ALWAYS KE LIU!!"
For those who don't know dialect, his 'ke liu' literally means go crazy with freedom, or something like that, which means 'go out' la, my god.
Anyway, after that my mom received a call from my grandma saying that my uncle had some problems with shitting and he had to go for an operation. My dad, as always being him the TCN = CNN, went to call my grandma and asked what happened. Then he was saying how my uncle can't sit/walk properly because of his ass or something.
My mom made a comment something like, "Ya what, last time I give birth to Ah Er (Thats me. And no calling me that.) they 'kua' (cut) open my AHEM until very deep also, want to do housework have to climb up climb down then cannot heal properly and got pus."
At that moment, I felt VERY guilty for being born out into this world, only to add to the Earth's pollution and cause pain to my mom.
I wanted to hug her when my father...
"YOU SEE YOU SEE! YOU STILL DON'T APPRECIATE EVERYTHING, THIS DON'T WANT TO EAT, THAT ONE DON'T WANT TO EAT..."
Blah blah blah.
And I got very pissed off and I shouted back at him..
"WHAT! DON'T BLAME ME OKAY! THE CHILD IS INNOCENT! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE MOMMY PREGNANT 3 TIMES!!!!! 3 TIMES! SO YOU BETTER SHUT UP ABOUT IT!"
Irritating. Make me angry. Also not my fault.
Have you ever thought about it? Most of the guys I know love children. Ever wondered why?
WELL BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT THE ONES UNDERGOING BLOODY BIRTH PAINS + STRETCH MARKS + MAYBE POST-NATAL DEPRESSION + POTENTIAL HAIR LOSS DUE TO GIVING BIRTH + WEIGHT GAIN!!!!!
And most of all it's the birth pain k.
Oh maybe, you may say, don't bring the love for children and birthing problems together, they're separate.
NOT TO ME.
I admit I'm very selfish. And after having a niece, it has further confirmed my beliefs that I'll not want a kid next time. Unless there come to a time when I can maybe have a child outside my womb, if it has become so medically advanced, or I can genetically alter my kid's traits to not be spoilt or whatsoever.
Or I get madly in love with a man/my husband.
Or how about, if the condom we used like I don't know, had a hole in it or something, then no choice right. A bit bad to kill the fetus.
I realise I sound quite cruel.
Imagine my mom finding out my gender when she was pregnant with me and the only reason why I was AHEM-ED was because she wanted to try for a boy. No such luck mommy. You only got a girl with man-shoulders, who is kind of flat-chested and like men and women too.
Ya, and when she finds out and goes for abortion. OMG! Me! Getting suctioned up into bits by the vacuuming-tube and dies quite a horrible death, just when the heart got fully formed and functional.
That's quite sad, and painful.
Then maybe I'll get reincarnated into Paris Hilton's new pet Chihuahua or something.
Anyway, I sneezed a bit too hard a few days ago and my back problem came back. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. TSK.
Plus, I watched Fighting yesterday. I just realised that the hot guy at my old work place (a German) looks a bit like Channing Tatum.
Cannot you know. So good-looking and hot then make me momentarily go high with hormones. Damn annoying.
Also, I saw this really really pretty Caucasian girl at NTU that day. Aiyo the hair she tie until so nice and cute and and and! Damn pretty, I nearly died for a while but I had to look where I was going because I was going down the stairs.
