Friday, September 18, 2009

"I'll give you something you can't take off."

Fatty told me about this guy called Ernie who called him in the morning about some investment thing. When I heard it I laughed like mad. Because sometimes when he call I'll make the 'Ernie' voice just to irritate him because he hates my Ernie.

Anyway, his story went something like this...

Ernie: Hi this is Ernie from IPP.
Fatty: HUH!?!?
Ernie: This is Ernie from IPP...
Fatty: HAHAHA (or something like that..)

Fatty sort of realised it's not me because he thought I was pulling a prank on him by asking some guy friend of mine to pretend he's Ernie. LOLOLOLOL. And because the guy called Ernie sounded very serious.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

By the way, we watched Inglourious Basterds yesterday. I LOVE THE SHOW.

And I like the crazy German Hugo Stiglitz. Damn cool. I love the way he killed the Gestapo officers.



"Every German knows who's Hugo Stiglitz."



One of the movie posters. The ones for Germany had the Swastika filled out with a bullet hole, LOL.



"Er yes, stupendo."
Brad Pitt's damn hilarious in the movie! His die-hard Tennessee accent.  HAHAHA.




The Bear Jew.

I didn't know he directed the films Hostel 1 and 2! Omg. I like his psychotic eyes. Feel like trimming his eyebrows though.