Saturday, September 12, 2009

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

OMG OMG OMG!

You know what!!!?? 

Okay, I know that you don't know but, Fatty just asked me for my blog address and after like 5 minutes plus of spelling it out letter by letter like 2 times because I think he accidentally lost it halfway the first time and he heard blogspot as blogsperm or something, he went to read my blog while talking on the phone with me.

AND HAHAHAHAHA!

I don't know if you believe in HUGE coincidences but remember I told you all about that time during j2 he fell on the LT3 stairs! I wrote a post on it like 2 years ago and he just so happened to scroll down and read it!!
2 whole years of posts you know!

I was laughing like mad because he was reading it out in a very funny way and it's like the number one thing that has kept me laughing for like 2 years already. It's the laugh-until-pee-in-the-panties kind can. LOLOLOLOL.
Since some of you might have forgotten what made me laugh so hard 2 years ago and even now, let me help you refresh your memory...

=================================================

1st March 2007.

You know what's funnier than funny? It happens when you talk about something that happened to you before and someone else hearing you do it does it, right in front of you, unintentionally. For further illustration, let me tell you what happened today...

Well, after a depressing chem lecture Linan, Walter and I were going down the winding staircase down to the ramp from LT3. It rained heavily before that so the steps were REALLY slippery. I thought about something and I wanted to tell them about it. In my first year, I was walking down the steps leading to the parade square when I slipped on the last few steps and landed on my ass. The thing is, not everybody was in the parade square, everyone was BEHIND me!!! Ohmygod, so yes, I bet like everyone was laughing their head off. It's damn hilarious you know.

As in, I totally slipped and landed on my ass and I stood straight up immediately. Damn embarressing. Nearly died. Anyway, I was telling both of them about it when Linan said, "Me too!! Me too!!"
Well, then we were all laughing halfway and that fatty slipped and landed on his ass on the stairs!!!!!!! Wait wait, the funniest part haven't come yet. Walter tried to catch him to stop him from falling but he only managed to catch his bag. And the pose that Linan had after landing on the step! OHMYGOD! So damn funny! His right leg was up and his right hand was gripping on to the railing for his life.

That was it. I laughed that horrible, screechy laughter of mine that apparently stole Sam's attention from all the way to the ramp and she saw Linan's pose! Can you imagine me typing this dumb post and laughing like mad!? Okay, so fatty stood up and gave the face that was full of pain and there was two round patches of water stains on his butt! I laughed until I nearly peed in my ahem*! Anyway, the worst thing was that he slipped again on a few steps after that. But he didn't fall. HAHA! Lucky him.

Walter and I laughed from the stairs to the ramp and to the canteen, or maybe I was doing most of the laughing. We met Sam and she was like laughing too when she told me what she saw. She then told Shumei about it. I laughed for 30 minutes you know! And during Art after that I kept smiling to myself when I thought about it and Mr Tan said, "Why? What's wrong with you? Why you always laugh??"

Fatty made me go to the toilet for him to change because his underwear was wet from the fall! OHMYGOD. And after that we saw Andre and Khai Boon. The 1st thing Andre said when he saw us was, "Eh Linan, you fell ah?" Someone just kill me!! Alright, enough of making fun of my cousin.


================================================




Damn funny right!? Haha, I'm so full of endorphins right now I'm high. Ahh.