Sunday, September 13, 2009

Brutality

I just realised that at least 2 people I know of are in a not-so-good state of relationship.

Sometimes I don't get it, could we be so blinded by love that no matter what you do, you can't think straight and make proper/logical/practical decisions? 

Maybe this should be the topic of my final year project. Hmm.

Back to the topic. 

So why can some people be so hesitant to be brutal in making a choice since it'll only be detrimental to their ownself in the end?

I think after breaking up with AHEM I've had commitment issues. 

I don't like making commitments nowadays. Even if for small reasons. Like for an example, if I see myself being addicted to Pet Society, I quickly stop it, and usually it's very easy for me, now.

Just like when I figured out that continue talking to AHEM will not result in anything and honestly, I was sick of the complaints so I just out of a sudden told AHEM to stop talking to me. For ever. I think it was quite shocking to him. To anyone in fact. 

Like imagine you yourself complaining about your boring little details of your life or even something interesting then the person you're talking to suddenly says, "I think...we shouldn't talk from now on."

Very mean right? But extremely straight to the point. Very good. So courageous Tan Wen Er. I'm really proud of myself. 

The only other time I was damn proud of myself was when I scolded some girl with my friends until she fainted, so I think you should know I set quite high expectations of being proud of myself.

I think it's because I'm sick of giving in/being too nice to people. To let others be happy when I'm like undergoing putrefaction inside.

Because the one time I really invested in a relationship it was to no good end for me right? Got taken advantage of (as in I gave in too much), forgiven too many times...etc etc. And then got into depression and all that. It's so dumb. 

Huh! Huh! Right right!? 

Got dumped then got totally ignored and only spoken to because he/she is pitying you and worries you kill yourself and he'll/she'll feel guilty for your death. And only because of guilt and pity!

Not us trudging home slowly almost dying inside when they break up with you on Msn or in their own stupid house! What do you think we are!?

I think I've got another simple phobia.

Phobia of getting into relationships/commitments again.

An amateur would start saying like...ya ya you were hurt in the past so your subconscious mind is trying to protect yourself from being hurt again and you know what!? 

Well, that amateur is quite right.

Eh not bad right, can diagnose myself. 

Oh, but it's not just a one time thing.

What about getting cheated!? I think that accounts of more than making up my commitment-phobia reasons.

So annoying. I really think it's better to just end things very quickly. Breaking up is never a good thing right? So why not end it sooner rather than later when you already know it's no good to you whether in the present or the future.

So if anyone is reading this and thinks you might be one of them, BE PRACTICAL AND SELFISH.

Later after this I hear of a lot of people breaking up for the smallest of reasons, LOL.