Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Then Sit Loh.

I can't stand many things.
Things which may seem very stupid and small to people but to me is like a highly annoying tick trying to attack at my skin but can't.
I can't stand...
(1) People with BO and don't do anything about it.
(2) People who eat/walk damn fast for no apparent reason.
(3) People who rush me when there's no need to.
(4) Hair on the floor. Especially PUBIC hair.
(5) My dollar notes not aligned properly.
(6) People being clingy/sticky/pesky.
(7) Lecturers who mumble. A LOT.
(8) Actresses/Actors who are not that attractive being called attractive.
(9) Wet floor.
(10) Having pubic hair.
(11) Being called Wan Er.
(12) People who can't sing auditioning for NTU Idol. Disrupt my tutorial class! TSK.
(13) Not being able to dl my True Blood.
(14) My family hiding my Ernie.
(15) People who asks if I'm from China. (Luckily no one has, yet.)
(16) People who insists that my China blood is strong! Wa lao!
(17) China lecturers speaking really bad English. (Threshold is NOT equals to Asshole k.)
(18) Men with curly hair. That includes you Mr Timberlake!
(19) People who wastes electricity/water excessively!
Etc etc.
By the way, have you ever wondered why our pubic hair is like curly? I think it's damn gross. 
I guess it's some anti-bacteria thing but it helps to store bacteria too okay. That's why a lot of people who don't shave have BO. Especially men!
Anyway, if our pubic hair is like straight or however your head-hair is like, can you imagine you can plait it if it's long enough!? And I'm sure you can! HAHAHA!
One other thing, I always find people looking at me. In school. It's damn weird. And it's not only like guys, girls also will look! And their look is the stare for 10 seconds kind. 
I'm sure I'm not that attractive to be stared at for so long, although I know I have a very alluring kind of beauty. HAHAHA! 
Omg, I can almost picture your choke-on-saliva-while-trying-to-swallow-it reaction.
Anyway, I'll keep thinking I have like a piece of leftover chocolate stuck at the corner of my mouth or got chilli skin stuck in between my teeth. 
Or I did a huge fashion mistake by wearing tartan shirts and shorts.
Hmm.