Monday, September 28, 2009

Flash Forward To Dreams.



I just watched the first episode of Flash Forward. It's damn exciting!!!

But you know it's based on this FBI guy in New York right, and the thing is that in the show, everyone in the whole world blacked-out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds. And during that time, they all got a glimpse of the future of what they'll be doing 6 months from now, which would be April 29th, 2010, 6 months later.

WHAT THE HELL!

Then I mean if this something like that really happens then people like us in Singapore or in the Malaysia region or whatever you call it, will have like 12 hours time difference right.

The Americans blacked out in the afternoon.

Hello.

Means our time difference will be 12 hours different = night time = everybody sleeping/dreaming!!!!

What will I see?! Myself dreaming of kissing Ernie!?

Or if people who stay up late a lot, like I do, maybe we'll black out in front of the laptop and 'dream' something of the future, hopefully. But won't it still be like 6 months later and it's still night-time!?

Hmm.

And I watched September Issue in the afternoon, makes me miss my fashion design A Level days, kinda. 


The new Heroes season seems quite interesting, better than season 2 and 3.


Also, the 1st episode of CSI: LV's new season is damn exciting too! Keeps one in suspense! TSK.


Sometimes I really hate Americans for making such good shows. Ugh.