My father really knows how to piss people off.
When I reached home today he immediately came out of his room and started asking me how to dl the Microsoft Office or whatever into his new iMac.
So he tried logging on to the Internet and they keep saying 'Page cannot be displayed' or whatever and he kept shouting 'FU&K!' or 'FU&KING HELL!' again and again, at least 7 times in like 2 minutes. Which was damn annoying.
After I changed and was trying to help him when the bloody Internet still had problems then he started grumbling about how asking us for help is like asking the wall, this and that, how when we only need his help we'll be nice to him.
HELLO!
If you need us to do a favor for you and in the process of helping you, can you not keep ordering us about, giving us useless commands and grumbling about us in the process!?
And the thing is, I didn't say anything throughout.
Piss off.
And that die-hard Tango still hasn't given up. All thanks to Bernard and another guy classmate of mine who were sandwiching me from him, I got 'away' from Tango during Abnormal Psych tutorial.
Some of you may think I'm being mean about a poor guy who doesn't have friends but seriously, once you're the target, you'd understand, so just shut up.
Dian was doing her presenation on Bi-Polar Disorders and she added this clip on a parody of Obama having bipolar disorder. Which was damn funny. I realised immediately that it's a parody because the 'news' program was called ONION NEWS NETWORK (ONN) not CNN, haha!
And I was worried she didn't know before the clip ended because only after the clip she said it's a parody. Then the guy sitting beside me asked quite loudly after the clip, "So just now everything is bluff one ah?"
Er, ya...
And after the lesson I saw Tango coming over to our row to talk to Bernard and I panicked and pushed the chair in front of me with Dian's help to escape from the room. LOL.
We were trying to rush out and we could tell he wanted to talk to us and after getting out of the room we raaaaaaaaaaaaaan all the way down the corridor like mad pigs on barbeque night.
Just because of him! UGH.
By the way, recess is here, at last!