OMG something embarrassing happened to me today.
I thought I should send a message to my uncle to thank him for booking the function room at my old condo for my birthday party...
Me: Uncle Ah Hock! Thank you so much for helping me to book the function room!
Reply after an hour: Uncle Ah Hock is not using this no anymore. He has retired already. Thanks.
What the hell! Obviously it's some doctor working at the hospital my Uncle used to work for who took over his phone number.
Ahhhh.
And that day at the party shop I was hoping to find the Sesame Street party hats for my party. (which I will force everyone who come to wear!)
It's really annoying that they have like Barney and Ben Ten and what Disney Princesses hats but not my Ernie hats. I think kids nowadays don't like watching 'educational' programmes anymore.
I was thinking of buying the birthday cake glasses, $3.90 only! HAHA.
Today I went to another FastForward meeting with Dian and Tony. Tony introduced us to really funny games like Uglydoll and Hamster-Rolle. Very fun! And after that we played this game called SLAM-WICH, which was really fun. And another one called 1st hand. Haha.