I'm dying to watch True Blood but no downloading!
I'm trying to get into Restaurant City but as usual the bloody thing keeps giving me an 'error loading page'.
I'm feeling very queasy from dung-bombing my mom's toilet and immediately after that doing a projectile-vomiting stunt into her sink. I hope when my mom comes home tonight she won't notice the smell. For now, her toilet is kind of off-limits. Too smelly for usage.
I think, I have a bad case of food poisoning. My puke was so acidic that my inner throat lining got burned and there was blood in my vomit. Okay, TMI.
And yesterday, Fatty and I watched Final Destination. It's damn dumb. I mean ya, I know it's dumb, then why watch it right? Because the other movies have no time slot for us and our Left4Dead.
I told him about my Muppet Love story. He suggested why not I do one on like superheroes. He requested Batman and Spiderman to be gay partners. I kind of told him doing it on a spiderweb might be a very sticky business. Maybe I'll consider doing one on The Flash. He's my favourite superhero. Not only because I like his power but 'The Flash' also have another meaning I really like.
I stayed over at Dian's dorm on Tuesday night. I asked my dad for permission since they're going Genting and my Wednesday lessons start early and all that, he said yes but I should ask my mom too.
So I delayed asking her because a part of me knew that she'll say no.
It was such a surprise to me when she said yes and didn't really ask anything else! I was damn happy. 1st time you know!
It was very very fun staying over her at her dorm.
Although I feel very bad about taking up so much space on her bed. We bought this $1 Happy Family cards at some Party shop at JP and this straw + tube containing some glue thing that when you squeeze out and put it at the end of your straw and you blow it and there'll be a bubble? Like from childhood times right!!!
Omg it was very fun. We brought it to Forensic Science lecture and gave one each to Tracy and her friend. And we found out that Happy Family cannot be played by 2 person only. HAHA.
And talking about Spiderman, when we were walking to her hall I saw something suspicious from the corner of my eye. I turned and screamed "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and ran away like a mad woman on caffeine.
There was this huge spider on the wall, the size of my palm. Eee!!!! I think I was hyperventilating after that and Dian quickly came to calm me down. HAHA.
I guess finally she got to see my Arachnophobia in action.