I've been watching National Geographic videos on youtube, like there was one on the US Prison system, on the different social 'rules' and how the inmates had to live/act within the prison, another one on the Codex Gigas (The Devil's Bible), and another on 'mercenaries' in Iraq, groups who specialise in offering convoys to support the US military on transporting cargoes and human cargoes (VIPs like the Finance Minister and whatnot.) and one on the Ark of the Covenant.
It's damn interesting!
I just watched one on Hitler's Stealth Fighter during WW2 designed by the Horten brothers. It's damn amazing. Like so many decades ago they already managed to built a stealth fighter! It could have drastically changed history.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07Kt4pjh04&feature=related
I really like the 1930-40s era, the fashion and etc. Especially the German military wear in that era, like their coats and all that. Looks damn smart.
And the clothes that the women wore was damn nice too, so 'put-together'. Hnn.
Yeti came over to my house after dinner just now and we had a lot of fun playing UNO and Flying Chess. LOL!!
