Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Sick? Go Visit The Clinic.

On Sunday, Fatty and I went to Cathay to watch Saw VI and before that we played 2.5 hours of yes you guessed it, LEFT4DEAD!

Our favourite pass-time.

Anyway, after Saw we left the cinema from the way we came in and Fatty asked, "Want to watch another show?"

FOR FREE!?!

Of course right!

So we sneaked into another cinema and watched Jennifer's Body, which I watched last Friday already. No harm watching me eye-candy one more time right.

So after that we left to get Tracy's present. But that deserves a whole other entry.

Anyway, we went to Clarke Quay because Fatty wanted to show me the local Hooters pub.

Why no girls on roller-skates?

It was quite sickening to watch the middle-aged Caucasians checking out the girls, although I'm very sure the girls knew what they were getting into when they applied for the waitressing job and when they put on their outfit everyday there.

The a bit of gross thing was that most of the waitresses there were either from China or like Philippinoes, etc. At least they speak English.
I mean you can imagine all the weird Caucasian men go there and flirt with the foreigners serving beer in a restaurant in Singapore. It's quite strange, when you think about it.

There was one waitress that I'm 100% sure is from China that OMG! I was damn disgusted by her fats bulging out from under her bra and above her shorts.
I look at them from a guy's point of view and even then I'm disgusted. The worst thing is, their uniform's really tight-fitting.

In other words, muffin-tops. Eews!

Then, we went to Clinic. I was messaging Dian about it, that I'm at Clarke Quay's Clinic and she replied, "Huh? What happened?"

HAHA! She thought I was sick and that I went to a real clinic. So funny!

It was quite an experience and this waiter who was serving us looked quite familiar, I sort of remember him from PJ and I told Fatty about it. Fatty asked the guy whether he was from Pj and he said yes.

After that the guy did quite a bit of annoying things which I shall not go on about.

But the main thing was, it was quite interesting and that Fatty don't know what he did with his drip and his drink spilled out and made everything very sticky! When we exchanged our drips, to my horror I realised that my hand got sticky too!
There were some British tourists who sat beside us and they kept rolling around in their wheelchairs, haha!

Anyway, tonight is Tracy's party. Tomorrow got school. Morning class some more! UGH. Tsk.