AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
3 things really pissed me off today.
Number one.
I decided to do the second part for my oral presentation for Spanish and after saving it on my desktop, I decided to delete the photos I used for the ppt. And guess what? I accidentally deleted my ppt too!!!!!
I nearly cried.
I had to redo the whole thing.
I was freaking pissed off with myself.
I was stuffing Ernie at my nose to sniff his everlasting fragrance for comfort.
HA HA.
And talking about Ernie.
Here comes number-2-thing-that-pissed-Wen-Er-off.
I saw the Sesame Street 40th Anniversary celebration in New York or whatever on Channel News Asia just now and guess what?
I saw that Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, Big Bird, etc etc..
BUT NO SIGN OF ERNIE. OR BERT!
I only saw this woman wearing a party hat that had Ernie printed on it, which was the one I wanted to buy for my birthday party.
TSK!
And now number 3.
My ever-kiasu and hateful group wants to meet at 1030am tomorrow in school.
Hey! I know they're not free in the afternoon, but must you meet so early!!? I'm not staying in hall okay.
I got nothing on until 530 you know. There's a lot of things that I won't go on, but the thing is, it's really annoying.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
