Hello everybody.
After I managed to get the tv to myself this afternoon I turned the channel from Okto to Channel News Asia and you know what?
There was a report on a pair of conjoined Indian twins that was separated in Melbourne. And when they showed the photos of the twins, I felt extremely happy.
You know why?
Look at the picture. Can you see what made me so happy and excited?

Nope, not that the twins are safe and alive. Well, protocol and social etiquette dictates that I should say 'yes', but that's not the point.
Okay, big hint.
Look at the right bed with the pink blanket. Below the board with the name 'Krishna', can you see a little orange boy wearing a striped sweater and blue jeans?
Yes! Ernie! Seems like the Aussie kids like Ernie too, and especially not forgetting Indian Aussie kids.
And the Ernie looks quite funny with one of his pant leg up and you can see his orange leg, HAHA!
I went a bit crazy shaking my mom like mad and pointing to the tv to ask her to see the Ernie. She gave me the stop-with-your-Ernie-obsession face and said, "HANAH HANAH!".