Saturday, November 21, 2009

<3 ATTACK!

OHMYGOD!!!

I nearly died when I went to search about the Universal Studios Sentosa just now.

Okay okay, I know I'm slow, but the thing is, I believe that the people who thought up of the themes, were specially catered to my fantasies!!!!

There are 7 themes: New York, Hollywood, Sci-Fi City, Far Far Away, Madagascar, The Lost World and Ancient Egypt.

I think I'd love Sci-Fi City because of the Battlestar Galactica rides, and the website stated that the two rides will pass within inches of each other!

HEART ATTACK OR WHAT!?

Plus, there will be Transformers opening in 2011. Can they faster open it before the world ends in 2012!!!?? Tsk.
Maybe I should write them a letter to suggest they get Megan Fox to cut the red ribbon (They can forget about Shia Labeouf! Yucks.) when it opens. Not only half of the male population in Singapore would go there, I'd be there too!

And I can assure you that I will love Ancient Egypt. They even have my Anubis standing guard there. They better not disappoint an Ancient Egypt mythology lover like me!

Not forgetting The Lost World. I LOVE DINOSAURS! Especially the Velociraptors. I hope the Universal Studios people do them justice and not like in the movie, Steven Spielberg made them twice the height and size to make them more scary.

WUHOO!

Anyone who wants to check it out, faster go to the website below!


Okay okay, faster study.