I very nearly died of embarrassment today.
Because my course-mate/friend called Silvia was commenting how I gave such bad comments to my Abnormal Psych lecturer in the Teaching Survey, she said, "You think this one anonymous one ah?"
I got the shock of my life.
I thought it is!
OH. MY. GOD.
I should just hit my head on the wall and die.
You ask, "WHY!?"
Because I wrote on my Caucasian lecturer's (Cognitive Psych - Prof Patterson) survey, what I like most about this tutor?
"Listening to your voice is like listening to music for the soul. And at least you try and make jokes during an already boring topic, albeit it's a bit cold."
WTH! Can imagine my comment put under my stupid NTU photo right!!!!? It's like an e-confession!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
And I added stupid things under his 'improvements' comment box.
"Please stop setting such difficult questions for your MCQ and please please set an easy paper for us this sem and please please please turn on the air-conditioner before you start the lecture!"