Friday, November 13, 2009

I Heart Forums, Sometimes.

Someone should award the people who first developed/came up with/invented the Internet. Or maybe they've already been awarded. I don't know.

Because I accidentally removed my Ipod from my computer and I realised I should wait before it disconnected then I quickly plugged it back in, hoping that it's still connected.

Then it kept giving me a 'Plug' picture with the words, 'connected' and 'disconnect before removing' or something like that.



I thought it might switch off automatically after a while, or give me the menu screen if I plugged in my ear-piece, or shut down when I pressed the menu button long enough, or plug back into my comp, but none of it happened.

So I typed, "What happens when your ipod screen keeps displaying 'connected'?" into my Google search engine and OMG they gave me this forum page and this guy told this other girl who had the same problem as me to press and hold the menu and the center button for a few seconds.

Problem fixed.

Me gustas tu, Internet!