Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Area = Length Times Breasts.

My father was asking me something on his photo editor on the computer..

Pops: Er!! This one is width or height ah?
Me (using the mouse to indicate): This is width, and the other is height.
Mommy (sitting on the carpet in the living room): This one you also don't know! This shows you never study until secondary school you know!
Me: Cannot say people ah!!!
Mommy: Area is equals to length times breasts. Volume equals to length times breasts times height! Mommy maths very clever one you know!
Me: HAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! (I was literally rolling on the couch, laughing.)
Mommy: Right right??! Adjacent angles equals to 180 degrees. (Is it?!)
Me: (Still laughing)
Mommy: Last time I in secondary school first in class!
Me (sitting behind her): Mommy! Volume equals to length times breasts huh!!! (poking her neneh)
Mommy: BREAD! BREAD! I say 'BREAD'!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL.