Saturday, August 29, 2009

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!!"

That's when 'The Boyfriend' found out he was poisoned. LOL.

I was bathing halfway when I heard my father scolding Hele, "You don't stop crying Mama don't love you anymore ah..."

And he went on with all the stupid stuff with his naggy voice.

Apparently Hele didn't want to do her homework and my mother scolded her so she ran to the kitchen and started crying.

What I think is, a lot of parents don't realise that when they tell their child (especially when they're crying in public then they threaten them very loudly that they'll not love them anymore/leave them alone there if they don't stop crying) it actually creates an opposite effect?

I mean, it happened to me when I was young and it only made me cry louder. And this afternoon, upon hearing my father telling her that, Hele started crying even louder.

And after I bathed, I was blowing dry my hair when Dian messaged me about our lesson later.

OMG. I realised that I saw my time-table wrongly. Sometimes I'm extremely cock-eyed. I keep seeing LT19 as LT9 last sem and now...1430 to 1530. I rushed like mad.

My dad fetched me and throughout the day he kept scolding me why I always so last minute. Everytime he want to fetch me to school, I suddenly will need to shit, or see time-table wrongly.

Let me state that 1st of all, can you please don't comment about my shitting when oh, what about that time in Hong Kong you suddenly developed a phantom fever and interrupted our shopping trip!? Or when every morning last sem at 9am you should know I'll need to bathe for school and you're shitting in the toilet!?

Isn't it the same!!!

Releasing our waste products cannot control one right. Wth.

And secondly, this is the first time I read my time-table wrongly, about lesson time okay!!!
If my lesson was at 330pm, I wouldn't be late!

So just now my dad kept giving the highly unhappy face like I did the world's worst thing to him and kept saying he don't love me anymore, this and that. Seriously, and he wonders why we don't like to hang out with him.

I really appreciate him fetching me to school and everything, but he's just very merciless on his opinions. Like a slight mistake equates the world ending.

Anyway, my Doc Oct is being tormented by Voldie. Maybe it's because Voldie is the dominant male. Poor Doc Oct. I heard Doc Oct squeaking like crazy just now and I ran to check and saw Voldie viciously attacking Doc Oct.

I managed to flip Voldie away from Doc Oct and flick his muzzle. I checked Doc Oct's body and OH NO! His testicle and left leg was bitten by the naughty Voldie and got a lot of blood.
So with my sister's cunning plan I punished Voldie by putting him in the running ball with some bedding and put it in the cage. So he's trapped from Doc Oct.

:(

By the way, I can't believe I wrote this 2 years ago.

Monsters lurk when midnight comes
Demons work precured scalp sums

Running through the Blood Orchard

Devil's snare leaves her legs severed.


Anguished cries travels through black canopy

Hatred sweeps like gusts across the valley
Nightmares for sinner's death be gory

Night descends into realms of glory.

Disguises she puts on

Different masks she has
Darkness clouds the horizon
Beasts will catch you unawares.