Sunday, August 23, 2009

CCAs

Tell you guys something. I can't believe I joined 2 societies last week.
Omg. Tan Wen Er. Clubs and Societies. So do not mash together.

I just realised in my whole life I've never joined a cca or whatever that does not do any sport. Maybe except that stupid Sports Aiders, because that pervert Mr Ma forced all the Netball girls to join. Tsk.

Anyway, I joined a club called NTU FastForward or something. HAHA. It's about playing board games. I saw the monopoly on the table and it looked quite fun. I mean you know me.
Tan Wen Er and Monopoly = match made in Heaven (if there is even one) right!?

And it didn't look too geeky.

The other society I joined (which I was 'supposed' to, since the 1st sem) was the NTU Psychology Society. I guess it's because before that we attended a lecture and the guy was talking about trips to IMH which I missed last sem (TSK) so I thought, "Why not?".

And you know what's the worse thing? Join the Psych soc have to pay $2.
Don't call me cheap! I could have used that $2 and buy an award-winning bowl of mee pok from the canteen k. Pardon me if I emphasise on the 'Award-Winning' again.

Dian kept laughing because I was trying to bargain with Joel to let us pay less.

"Eh, since we're friends, join for free leh."

"Cannot la.."

"Okay, how about since we 2 person at one time join, only pay $2 instead of $4 la..Half price, half price."

"No!"

"Fine..Got free tee shirt?"

"Erm no, not unless you helped out at the booth."

"How about free food?"

"Oh, we have a welcome ceremony! You all are welcomed to come! Got good food!"

"What kind of good food? Buddha Jump Over The Wall??"

"Er no, good food like sushi and stuff.."

"HUH. Okay."

They better let me go IMH for free.

Anyway, thinking about all this, I think part of why I joined the 2 clubs was also to help Dian get enough points so she can still stay in hall next sem.

Tomorrow got school again. Ugh.