Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Quit Shooting Me!"

I brought my sister to the lan shop to play Left4Dead yesterday. It was quite fun. She said it's addictive. Luckily no one near us who took off their shoes had smelly feet or we'd suffer.

And there was a time when she got constricted by the Smoker and I went to save her. After that I heard her mumbling, "Thanks for saving me, whoever you are."

I was like "WTH Er Jie! We play about an hour already you still don't know who am I!?"

Tomorrow I have the stupid Abnormal Psych quiz. She told us it's best to read up the textbook. We're supposed to read up chap 5. But I don't have it because they said they weren't selling it yet! Turns out the stocks came in last week and I didn't know. And my lecturer only gave us the pdf copy of the notes til' chap 3 only, I mean like what's the point right.

And Dian sent me the Draco Dormiens, Sinister and Veritas story, from some fanfic writer.
It's based on Rowling's Harry Potter series and starts from book 5, Order of the Phoenix where Sirius is still alive, Hermione likes Harry and etc etc.

It focuses mainly on Draco's character. And while I don't like Draco's character in Rowling's series because he's like mostly portrayed to be irritating and cowardly, in this series he's damn sarcastic and in a way quite charming.

I really hate school.
Turns out that Abnormal Psych, which I was excited about is undergoing an 'image distortion' because the lecturer and her teaching format is kind of ruining it for me. Although I know if you like a subject it doesn't matter, but the person who teaches, plays a big part too.

And Cognitive Psych, which I thought was going to be very dry and boring, I still think it's quite dry but at least my lecturer tries to be interesting. He's quite cute. Not look-cute, but like action-cute.

Dian and I were laughing at him because it seems like he always rushes to the lecture theatre early and because he's wearing a long-sleeve shirt, he'll be sweating. And when he lectures, he's always clasping his hands, almost like he doesn't know what to do with it and the position is right under his moobs, so the under-moobs sweat stains are quite obvious.
But an hour into the lecture it dries. HAHA.

Printing notes time. Ugh.