Friday, August 07, 2009

Fall From Grace.





Finally my blogger has the upload photos and stuff counter again. So annoying.

I love Topshop. They have the nicest Ernie and Bert undies.

This morning I had a very very depressing dream.

I dreamt that it was the day before the end of the world. It was damn sad. In the dream everyone went back to PJ and there were some dumb cheerleaders dancing and I don't know.

The world would end by like what Fatty said, some solar rays emitting some extra strong rays that would kill everyone on Earth.

And everyone knew that they'll die horribly.

In the dream I called Tracy and we were crying. Yeti wanted to come over to my house for a last visit. I met Fatty in PJ and a lot of stuff.

Anyway, when I woke up I realised my face was very sticky. Not like usual with the stupid morning oil. But with half-dried tears.

Just now I met Fatty for dinner. We wanted to play Left4Dead. We found new maps. So we played for 3 hours and by the time we left the lan shop the mall was quite deserted. We were going on the escalator.

You know some new escalators saved money by having sensors. Like when someone step on it it'll go from stationary to normal speed?

I guess, most probably because of Fatty's strong centrifugal force, or high inertia due to his 0.1 ton weight, he fell backwards. Imagine a fat Boomer waving his arms in the air with a NTUC FairPrice plastic bag and falling backwards.

I would have laughed damn badly if it didn't involved me. Because as he was falling back, he elbowed me in the right neneh. OMG. It's like getting hit in the nuts. Don't ask me how would I know the pain.

WELL. PROBABLY BECAUSE IT'S JUST AS SENSITIVE RIGHT!?

And soft.

I was in agony when I tried to stay upright and got scratched at the ankle by the stair that was going up. I turned and tried to look at Fatty when!

HAHHAHAHAHA.

Omg, I don't know why I should laugh when I was in such pain but Fatty had the same lying position on the stupid escalator as the time he fell down on the LT3 stairs which I've been laughing at for 3 years!!!!!!!!!

Except, this time there was no Walter to try and save him, and his right hand, which was trying on hold the railing during the LT3 fall, was grabbing tightly to the plastic bag and trying not to bang too hard on the glass wall of the escalator so as to not break the wine bottle in it!!

And he made such a huge commotion with his fall alone that when I was checking around to see if anyone saw our fall from grace, that I saw this uncle below looking up from below with a cup of drink in his hand with his mouth wide open.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Poor Fatty.

I got elbowed in the boob and scratched at the ankles and he got badly scratched on his legs.

And me laughing at him about this forever!!!!!