Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Puer Aeternus

I had a weird dream. Again.

I dreamt that I was Topher in Dollhouse but I was studying in a prestigious science institute and on the day of an eclipse where a few American soldiers were planting a flag on top of a hill (like in the Band of Brothers), I woke up as a Giant Topher wearing only heart-shaped patterned boxers and chased away the soldiers while planting a huge-ass warped American flag instead.

Then I became a wanted man. They wanted to know my formula for becoming a Giant.

So I ran away from them. The other weird thing was that the institute was linked with an airport.

I ran through the customs and the officers were too shocked by me to catch me with this female officer chasing me. Anyway, the chase was for quite a while and it got so bad that Marines were outside the airport waiting to apprehend me.

I'm don't know how I managed to escape the police in the airport and I ran out and disguised myself as one of the Marines. As Sgt. Brad Colbert. HAHA. With weird tattoos on my face.
So we began driving the Humvee and along the way we saw this trench full of multi-coloured cartoonish-looking sharks and Chinese men were slicing off their fins. And leading them was the boy that was in the Tropic Thunder that led the Vietnamese drug-traffickers.

I got angry and shouted, "ASSHOLES!" at them and the boy came to me with a knife. I tried to reason with him that, was he sure he wanted to knife me?, because my Marines are pointing their rifles and SAWs at him.

In my crazed-state of mind-dreaming, I suddenly heard a high-pitched whiny voice.

"Yi yi, can I please have your small Ernie? Please? Please? May I? Please? Why you sleep until so late?"

I peeled my eyelids open and checked out the clock on the wall.

1.20pm only.

Omg. And Hele was trying to climb up on my bed.

"Since you woke Yi yi up so early, no small Ernie for you."