Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Reality Me.

I admit I like watching reality shows, like Survivor and America's Next Top Model and stuff like that.

But I like watching them not because I'm curious about what people do or the bitchiness/backstabbing involved. Mostly, I'd like to think what I'll do if I'm put on an island and how much weight I can lose. Shiok. And I like to see the hot girls and erm, their photoshoot photos.

I'm watching The Moment of Truth now. I think it's a good show for me! I don't mind joining. Like I don't have a lot of things to hide, and even if I do, I don't mind admitting them because its like normal stuff and everybody does it.

I mean, I've never smuggled anything, maybe except like a stick of chewing gum/bubble gum? I don't even think it's called smuggling. I've never taken drugs or smoked. But I admit I've cheated in tests and exams. Who hasn't, right!?

Easy money.