Thursday, August 27, 2009

No Deberes Please.


Bad news from Dian.

My lecturer just posted up a tutorial assignment. 4 page long essay. Wth.

Don't tell me I shouldn't complain.

Just don't comment. Seriously.

Don't even think about it.

See? You can't right.

Try breaking your heart to think of the amount of paper you'll waste.

Don't think it's little. The assignment has 6 pages. Equals to 3 sheets of paper to each person if we print double-sided. And maybe about a hundred people taking the course. 300 pieces of paper.

Plus pen ink. And brain juice. And time.

And next week is the start of Abnormal Psych's weekly Lecture Quiz.
The textbook is interesting enough, but I think the lecturer is ruining everything.

She keeps mumbling in her speech, and the other people in the lecture theatre who kept talking isn't helping at all.
I don't know if it's her accent or it's just her natural way of speaking (I really believe it's the latter) and on Monday, after 1 and a half hours of lecture I couldn't take her mumbling anymore and I said really loudly,

"CAN YOU STOP MUMBLING!?"

Dian's head whipped around giving me the really shocked OMG-YOU-SHOUTED-THAT-ALOUD face.

I don't think the lecturer heard me, because I was sitting all the way at the back. Anyway, that kind of stopped the people around me from talking.
And please, don't say that it's because I'm sitting at the back that's why I can't hear what she's saying. Bloody hell, there was a freaking speaker above my head can.

Also, her lecture is quite boring. At least my cog psych lecturer tries to crack jokes, even if no one got it. And he has videos to show.

Anyway, the past week I've been reading this new series my sister intro-ed to me.

Percy Jackson. By author Rick Riordan.

It's quite kiddy at the start, but it gets better. I just finished the 4th one today. I'm trying to find the 5th book.
But I think I'll start on this other book my sister told me about because I was telling her I was interested in like human behavior.

It's called "What Every Body Is Telling You" and it's written by an ex-FBI agent who specialises in reading people's behavior. Nice.

And something else is stupid because I only have an hour of lesson tomorrow that I can't skip.

I've been a good girl since school started. I haven't fell asleep/skipped any lessons, yet. Nearly had to this morning because I had a case of massive diarrhea. But I persevered, shat and got to school. Shat a bit again and came home at 8 after Spanish ended.

Alright, bye.