Sunday, May 03, 2009

TSK.

I'm patting my own back to tell myself what a patient person I am.

NOT.

I've tried dl/ing the Sims 2 like 5 times and it all doesn't work. UGH.
I'm almost at the point of heading to the nearest Popular to get the Mac version already. Tsk. Don't like that leh..

On another different matter, I've just finished reading The City of Dreaming Books, which was Tracy's Christmas Present for me last year. Very nice :) Complete with illustrations too.

Anyway, I'm feeling damn depressed. I can't even concentrate on how Harry is battling against Tom Riddle and Slytherin's Basilisk to save Ginny in The Chamber of Secrets.

I was watching Japan Hour just now when for the first time in my life I saw my father running. Running home, that is.
His camcorder ran out of battery when he was trying to film this Chinese man getting pierced for some ritual to celebrate this God near my grandma's house. So he rushed home to take his other camera.

Everyone please help me pray for this Sims to work!!!
Sorry Ernie!!! You got no jug-ears k?? Help me make the Sims to work!!