Yesterday Fatty and I went to play some Table Tennis. And we spent $37++ on the bats, a net and 3 balls.I told him to check whether the place provided the net, so we didn't have to spend money on it if they did but he die die want to go buy first.
Anyway, when we went there, nets were provided, and there was even a stupid ping pong ball lying on the ground from some other person who left before that. So we started playing..
And I was complaining to Fatty that Desmond still has my Table Tennis bats, and balls..Which Yeti gave to me on my birthday! Suddenly I'm feeling petty and angry. If you're reading this, FEDEX it to me at once!
After that! We were so bored we started using our hands to hit the balls, instead of the bats. It was quite fun. I don't know if any one of my friends still remember that I was in the table tennis club in my first year of jc... -_-, okay I know k..
And when people asked me, "Eh Wen Er, what's the hottest CCA in PJ?"
I'd tell them Table Tennis.
Seriously! It's freaking hot. We were supposed to play at the rock climbing area and the fans cannot be switched on because it'll just blow the balls off course and whatever, so every time we play, it's freaking hot. So ya..
It was freaking hot at the stadium! After a while, we perspired like mad pigs and I was praying my shirt wouldn't be see-through, not that got any nice thing to see underneath, but still...And I got a bit high from the heat.
See, when I don't have enough sleep, I get high. When I sweat too much or it's too freaking hot, I get high. Ugh. Seems like I get high very easily. It's just my body's way of dealing with physical stress k, so shut up.
Anyway, after that I found this umbrella leaning against the stand at the table tennis area and I used it and Fatty pitched the balls at me. Of course, I missed.
That gross Fatty even took off his slippers and played!
EEEEEEE!
The floor looked damn oily and dirty and don't know how long like never wash okay! I managed to steal his left slipper other-half and we started playing, instead of using bats.
OMG! DID YOU KNOW!???
We played even better than using the bats! Yaya, all you smart asses are probably thinking in your mind..."Of course what, it's made of rubber.." or "Ya..the surface area is bigger!"
Whatever. Next time you know what? Don't bother bringing bats or using them, it's lighter and more maneuverable! And we rallied longer and played much better with them than using bats! I tell you, it'll be the new Olympic sport equipment to look out for!
Steal people's balls, nets provided, readily available slippers to be taken off and used as bats. Cool. It was damn fun.
After that we went to change and for the first time I changed in the toilet, not in the cubicle, mind! Hello, I'm the type of person that feel damn paranoid about going to the onsen nekkid with my mom or let other women see me bod, or whatever. I was damn hot, so I just changed in the toilet area where there were fans. There was no one in the toilet anyway.
GUESS WHAT!?
It's just my luck that this old china man came in to mop the floor.
I could see my shocked look reflecting on his own face but I wasn't too embarrassed actually. Luckily I still had my sports bra on. Shy.. :(
HANAH HANAH.
Stop saying what, at least you were wearing something or big deal. Shut up k.
Anyway, after that we went Lot 1 for some arcade session. We played Crazy Taxi and it was damn fun! Half the time I was making the car jump when driving and it helped me earn like a lot of money. HAHA.
And and! We were playing this toy crane thing, you know, the one where you try to maneuver the claws to pick up the toy you want and drop it in the hole?? WTH. Normally I hate these kind of things, because I know they're there to cheat people's money. Ya, then now they cheat my $3. BUT I SAW THAT ONE HAD THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS THE LOCK, SHOCK AND BARREL FINGER PUPPETS!
Omg omg omg! Hyperventilate.
So cute you know! And they had their own finger puppets too, like Barrel's hand was in this bat finger puppet. DAMN CUTE. I want :(((
But I spent $3 and I still couldn't get it, one try for $1...I was aiming for the Barrel one!!!
Anyway, very sad. But all in all, yesterday was damn fun :)))
Before we left Lot 1 my bladder was informing me that the dam was about to overflow, so we went to the 1st floor toilet. There was no one in there and when I went in, the cubicle lights were off! Okay, I was thinking, "Okay Tan Wen Er, no ghosts, no ghosts, just go in, pee, and flee!"
Ya then the minute I saw this cubicle beside mine that was locked, when there's no one in it and when I pushed open one of the door, it emitted this high-pitched wail in the silence, besides the fan motor sounds.
Damn scary k!
My whole head the hair stood on ends and I ran out faster than when I was chasing after that Khai Boon with the ball playing Touch. Crazy.
Fatty was still in the toilet and he heard the sound, he thought I had screamed and said, "Is that you, Weng-er?"
"NO! FATTY! PULL UP YOUR SHORTS AND COME OUT AT ONCE AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER WASHING YOUR HANDS!!!"
After that, he almost couldn't believe it wasn't me screaming and he agreed that it sounded damn scary. All the way home on the train alone my heart was still beating damn quickly..