Monday, May 04, 2009

Mommy = Merlion

I was browsing the web desperately to find the bloody Sims just now. Then I got on the Apple Website and found that you can order items from the store and they deliver it to you for free! Except that I spent like S$66, inclusive of GST -_-"..

I know I know, I got conned.

I just hate it when I don't get what I want. And I especially hate it even more when I've been working VERY hard to try and get the cheap and free version but to no avail! TSK.

Anyway, I bought the Sims Life Stories and it's supposed to arrive in about 2 days. PLEASE!!

Ernie the orange condor says he can't wait for tonight's drama show to end.

Yesterday I was in my mom's toilet while she was brushing her teeth after Harper's Island ended. Then I asked her if she threw away my toothbrush that I accidentally left in her toilet because I didn't see it anywhere.

She said no and at that moment I suddenly noticed that she was brushing her teeth with my toothbrush!

"MOMMY YOU ARE USING MY TOOTHBRUSH!!!"

At that point of time she was gurgling her mouth with tap water and she got so shocked, she laughed and spewed out the water at the toilet wall in front of her.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

So her toilet wall now has bits of toothbrush foam and plague. Eee..