Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Dark Lord has risen again. And Doctor Octavius is his cage-mate.




















WUHOO!

So I had crazy fun at Sentosa with the classmates and Fatty and today my sister had this crazy idea to get hamsters.

After dinner we went to the pet shop near our home and OMG, the guinea pigs were so cute!

And there were Gerbils! OMG OMG OMG.

But...my sister only wanted hamsters, so we got this two males. I did the shopping for the hammies. Bedding, food, bathing sand and stuff. My sister chose the cage, which is orange in colour.

Ernie says good choice because it's his favourite colour.

And we chose this orange rocket ship house because it matched the cage colour.

My sister, as weird as always, named it Octavius, and my eldest sister (We met her near the pet shop because she was renting DVDs at Video Ezy) and I thought it sounded evil, like Spiderman's Doc Oct. Anyway, Doc Oct has a squinty eye and it makes him look even more evil.

So I had the other hammy to name, and usually I have to interact with the hamster for a while to get the name, so I called Tracy to spread the happy news and I was talking about the hamsters. I was calling the other unnamed hamster: The-hamster-that-I-haven't-name, and it striked me like it sounded very...

HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED..

Or YOU-KNOW-WHO..

So I named him after Lord Voldemort. In short, Voldie. I love naming my pets with names ending with -ie or -y..

HAHA.

So the guy in the food bowl looking positively handsome is Lord Voldie and the hammy giving Ernie the evil eye is Doc Oct.

HAPPY!!!