
On Tuesday I met with Tracy and Fatty to watch Night at the Museum 2 at Cathay.
Anyway, the thing is, Tracy wanted to have some hot dog lunch at PS so we walked back there. I slept at 6+am and woke up at 12pm, so I was feeling freaking tired. Fatty decided to liven ourselves up with a game of Scissors, Paper, Stone! Losers get a mighty slap on the hand.
Stupid Fatty as usual try to cheat and he showed a scissors with my own scissors and he still hit my hand damn hard. Think I sleepy never catch you right Fatty!
This inhuman rage suddenly boiled up inside me and I displayed my Buddha Palm skills on his left moob. At first he kept complaining about the pain, and I didn't really believe him, until he unbuttoned his shirt and HAHAHAHAHAHA!
OMG! I bet I was some Shaolin High Monk that reincarnated into my new female body because there was this raw-red hand print on his chest. One thing you should know, Fatty is quite tanned, so if the mark is so obvious, I guess it means I must have hit him quite hard.
Pro right? Don't need to answer, I know I am.
HAHA, there! Your 'eeyer' face again.
Anyway, after that we went to the gaming shop in Cathay and we played Left 4 Dead. Tracy's name was StrawberryOwn, Fatty's was Monkey and I was called Oli.
Tracy, as usual is damn pro and just charged into action so full of courage and me the teammate shot her in the back many times. The screen kept popping out "Don't shoot your own teammate!".
It was damn funny! Some more that Fatty was playing as Bill, the old guy and he was wearing the Army clothes that looked like a few of the zombie military people and I kept mistaking he's a zombie. So I kept shooting them.
And there was this point when there was a zombie horde and I was left alone with Louis (computer) and I was on the ground already. The stupid Boomer puked some green stuff on me so I couldn't see. I was frantically shooting everywhere and when my vision cleared Louis was standing over me and his leg was bleeding like mad because I kept shooting at him, thinking that he's a zombie. HAHAHAHA.
I think, nobody should team with me :(