Saturday, May 02, 2009

BOO!



Hey not fair!

Last year Tony bought me the Sims 2 Deluxe PC game which included the Nightlife expansion pack but it's only compatible with Windows!

Eeyer.
I always have a hard time when I want to play games on my laptop.

Ya, so I erm, downloaded the Sims 2 for Mac and when I was creating my family it kept restarting and I had to create again and again, until I couldn't open the bloody thing at all.

I got a lot of patience right?

Anyway, very angry. Now the expensive Sims game I have cannot be used because there are like 2 Apple laptops (my sister's and my own) and the other two laptops using Windows are my dad's, which of course cannot be used.

So it's just bloody sitting in the cupboard gathering dust!

I'm thinking of selling it.
I want to play Sims!!!! But it's damn difficult to find the Mac version that works properly. Very sad. Even Ernie's mouth is closed.

By the way, My sister and I were making fun of the guy who's acting as Merlin, that he has jug-ears and I said that Ernie has jug ears too. HAHA.

Sorry Ernikins :((

Must be you curse the Sims don't work after I make fun of your ears right. Ugh.