Today we were out at this restaurant for our Mother's Day dinner which had this absolutely delicious salted egg prawn dish that I really like, crispy fried chicken that has minimal fat but makes up for it with the oil, garlic fried with some pork (which my sister kept hounding after this china girl because it took so long to come), this veggie dish which had vegetables that tasted older than my grandma or so I think/taste (I didn't like it), an okay seafood soup, shiokedelic steamed pom fret dish...
Mmm..mmm! Yummy!
Ya and before that I had this massive case of diarrhea and I had to shit in the dark at this toilet near the restaurant which had decor older than me. So scary.
I didn't even know if I was aiming into the bowl or not. Okay, too much info, I know. Thank goodness this woman came in and switched on the lights and after she went out she offed it again, leaving me in total darkness still shitting.
My mom came in and said, "Eh? Why so dark ah?" and switched it back on and I was watching a few ants running around my shoes and I found that my shit was a blackish-green.
OMG. Eee. You better leave this page if you don't want to read more details of my excrement.
Anyway, I shat so much that I think I clogged up the bloody bowl.
I had to flush it like 6 times because there was still this piece of shit and tissue paper flailing around in the current when I was vigorously pumping the bloody flush.
And I shat so long that when I tried standing up I nearly fell over because my knees were too weak and too light-headed.
All in all, stupid fried Hokkien noodles. TSK.