I don't know if my dad is trying to get my attention or what but he likes to hide my Ernie!
Where got a father so naughty one!
And so mean!
The worst thing is that the hiding places that he chooses is damn difficult to find.
So I was at my computer just now and my father came in (I left my Ernie to watch the HK drama with my mom at the couch in the living room outside) and he was asking me if I wanted to go down with them to have dinner with my uncle and auntie (today they're getting baptised) and I said 'no'.
I started ignoring him after that and he pinched my nose lightly and went out.
Honestly, the reason why I don't really like him to touch me because he always pick his nose (and it's not even at home, he does it in public places! Which is quite embarrassing!)and not clean his hands, or even wash his hands after going to the toilet!
So after that I went out because my mom offed the television and I wanted to bring Ernie into my room and let him do my work with me when I found him missing.
I saw my dad at the dining table packing some stuff and I wanted to test his reaction(there's a mirror at the dining area so I could see his reflection from it) and I shouted, "WHO HID MY ERNIE!!!?"
He immediately smiled to himself in the mirror and I saw him trying to hold his laughter in!
So mischievous right!?
And I knew it'd be him!
So I walked over and demanded him to hand my Ernie over. I started flipping over cushions, stools, clothes and stuff and still he refused to admit it!
"I SAW YOU SMILING JUST NOW! I KNOW IT'S YOU! FASTER GIVE ME BACK MY ERNIE!!!"
"It's not me! You know I always like to smile!"
Ya right.
Anyway, he kept denying it and because they were in a rush, my auntie and uncle were downstairs(they're the godparents) waiting for them and my mom was in her room preparing, so I grabbed the bag my father was packing which had some portrait of the Mary and whatnot like the jewelry my sister bought them for their baptism thing and I ran over to the kitchen window behind and held it out.
By that time my father was outside the door already.
"HURRY UP AND TELL ME WHERE YOU HIDE MY ERNIE IF NOT I'LL THROW IT DOWN!"
My father started using the "Thou shalt not be so rude to me!" (it's like an ongoing joke because I like to make fun of them with the 10 Commandments like, "Thou shalt not blame me!" or "Thou shalt not buy 4d!" or whatever).
I was damn annoyed already and panicking because I was thinking how poor thing my Ernie was, people always kidnap him in my house and hide him in different places.
I shouted back, "YOUR 10 COMMANDMENTS DON'T APPLY TO ME OKAY! I'M NOT THE ONE BEING BAPTISED TODAY!"
I started shaking the bag roughly over the railing (I was really thinking about throwing it down because I was damn pissed off) and he panicked (this is like after 10 minutes you know! TSK.) and he quickly said, "Okay, it's in, in the medicine bag!!!"
I ran over to the medicine bag hanging from the cupboard and found my Ernie's eyes looking pitifully at me through the white plastic.
So poor thing!
Anyway, I passed him the bag and they just left. My uncle was saying he's the Godfather so he must dress like the 'Godfather', hahaha! (I like my uncle!)
Stop bullying my Ernie! If not I'll go crazy and grab something important of yours in return.
And I'm not just talking about belongings.
TSK.