This is going to be a teenage girl-ish post so if you're going to 'eee' me you should faster click on some other webpage.
NOW!
I warned you, it's your last chance.
I have recently been extremely infatuated with the Man-Of-Many-Guestures called Choi Siwon from a Korean boyband called Super Junior.
I was practically cringing as I was typing it.
I can't believe I'm into a Korean boyband.
At 21 going on 22.
But guess what?
At least he's not imaginary or talks back to me in my mind, or is forced to sleep with me every night like Ernie is.
And he's one year older than me.
Okay, age - check!
He's apparently from an affluent family.
I heard his dad owns a chain of supermarkets in Korea.
I heard his dad owns a chain of supermarkets in Korea.
You can tell he has 'good breeding' because of his manner. Very polite, gentlemanly and his actions. Like he's very humble yet his posture is like those of royalty.
Plus, it help that he looks like a prince. (To me la okay. There was one variety show he wore a gold cape because he got voted by other Korean girlbands as 'The Prince' in the Suju group and he looks totally like one in it.)
And his body is not bad.
His looks also passed Tan Wen Er's good-looks test.
Hair also 'okay!'.
Only thing is that he's like an extremely devout Christian, which being Christian is not a bad thing but I don't know, he mentions about it on every other interview, which is quite annoying. I swear to you he keeps talking about it!
Like, "I'm a Christian, so I don't believe in reincarnation, that's why I want to live my life to the fullest."
Or on a dating show, the first thing he asked the girl was if she's a Christian and after she said yes he was like freaking relaxed and happy.
Or on a ghost show he said that he's a Christian so I don't believe in such things...etc etc.
Or on a ghost show he said that he's a Christian so I don't believe in such things...etc etc.
Not irritating meh!?
It's like I keep telling you all how ugly Jake Gyllenhal/Robert Pattinson is, on my blog, everyday, or every post. Like you'll think, "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?", right!?!!
(But it's true they're freaking awful!)
I know he's a devout Christian, just stop going on about how important your religion is please.
Okay, stop talking about annoying things.
Now to show you more of Choi Siwon!
<3 <3 <3
The website watermark got it right, he's beautiful.
Okay not beautiful, hot k.
Got other guys in Super Junior even more pretty. Serious!
This is the best quality photo I could find of this other Super Junior member called Sungmin who acted at the Queen in Goong T (A parody of the famous Korean drama called Goong). I swear it's the best and not because I don't want you to prove me wrong.
They were so gay it was so hot.
I never thought I'd get turned on by gayness in men.
*fans myself*
Back to manliness.
What the hell, his arms damn sexy! I think I'm an 'arm' person.
And...he looks a bit like the Takeshi Kaneshiro!
Just that I've never liked him because he's a bit too tanned and the face a bit too tight.
Cannot. Since he smile until so nice for me, I must make the photo as large as I can.
HAHAHAHA!
So cute right!?!
OMG, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?
Don't know what's with the doll but he looks so perfect!
Can you say he got any imperfection? (Besides his fanaticism of his religion)
The nose, the eyes, the mouth. His fairness. His sort-of chubby cheeks and chin! And the hands! I didn't mention that he dances well, damn sexy I swear!
Ahh~
I'm feeling extremely irritated with myself.
I've never been like that before.
Maybe like 10 years ago but now!?!
I think, I really need a boyfriend.
I can hear Ernie telling me not to abandon him.
Anyway!
I just checked my Impact of Chemistry on Society results.
I was damn shocked by my results.
87/100.
I was quite happy.
The lecturer didn't post the average marks, but most probably the other science people did better than I did, who hasn't touched Chemistry for like 3 years.
Must be the global warming question help me. I wrote until damn a lot and was very angry when I was writing about dirty politicians.
What. I'm a very passionate person.
I write with feeling and I type with purpose.
Although you can argue with me that I'm not in this post.
Hnn.





