Saturday, April 17, 2010

You're Beautiful!

I was so tired from waking up so early for lessons yesterday that when I reached home I fell asleep from 6 to 9.30pm! When I woke up I was damn shocked because I had planned to sleep only like an hour and do my part for the personnel project.

So after I ate a very late dinner, I started doing the project and I realised my part was a huge chunk to do and I stayed up til' like 3 am, typing about 9 pages.

 That's like another article critique.

I don't know why but I feel like this semester has been a non-stop semester of studying for tests, preparing for presentations, studying for midterms, doing graded assignments, studying for tests again, doing a bloody scientific critique, finding out my prof's wife is hot, freaking studying for tests again, finding out my previous assignment scored damn badly, doing another graded assignment in hopes of pulling the grade up, having to finish my personnel project by this week!

Stress!

My favourite Prof G. said we face stress everyday. But this is like chronic stress. According to him, I'll die early, or have like increased levels of high blood pressure and etc.

My parents should not blame me for eating instant noodles and dropping hair. They should blame the stress.

My mother should not say she don't love me and blamed it on 'who ask you not a boy?!' when she should blame my dad for having lousy sperms carrying variations of his Y chromosomes. They're supposed to be lighter and hence faster but my X half beat the million others, okay!

But that's digressing.

Anyway, although my workload doesn't seem like A LOT, but I don't know why I feel it's freaking hectic.
Time management, Tan Wen Er!

But it's really like every other week got test then I can't concentrate on doing my other stuff, and become crazy over Siwon at the same time.

I mean, you compare hot-dude Siwon versus homework, of course the former would win hands down right?

And luckily my Megan Fox ( <3 ) is like not acting in any series and dramas, if not I'll be even more stressed now.

Anyway, the point I wanted to get at is, because yesterday when I finished my work I wanted to find out about this Korean guy's music video that Dian was telling me resembled like Lady Gaga's videos, and that led to me remembering that Dian also told me that Justin Timberlake's dance choreographer called Nick Bass choreographed the 'Sorry Sorry' dance by Super Junior too so I searched for the video.


That's Nick Bass. He's a freaking good dancer!


And this is Super Jr.'s music video for 'Sorry Sorry'.

That led on to continuing my show on Super Jr. on a show called Intimate Note. Its a show that aims to make members of a band who are known to not be close or are awkward with one another, to become closer.

IT WAS DAMN FUNNY!

I love Super Jr., because they are like damn funny and all the different personalities of the 13 people makes the band so unique.

And there was the last part where 4 of them had to be dressed up as girls and their clothes had to be designed by their 4 other group-mates, and the most beautiful 'Miss Intimate' would win.

OH MY ERNIE, TWO OF THEM WERE REALLY BEAUTIFUL!

Don't believe, you watch.

You should know I'm not a person that readily claims anyone being beautiful. Even Dian said she felt threatened by their beauty, as a girl, HAHAHAHA! 

Wait for the first and third guy.
They wore cheong sams and they looked damn pretty. And they still managed to be funny, haha!

Don't believe right?

I told you there were members of Super Jr. that's like quite pretty, right?
Like Sungmin and Heechul, but I never expected 'manly' Eunhyuk to be so pretty too!

Come! Come! I show you.


Miss Shanghai, haha!

The photo doesn't really do justice about him being pretty.
Here's more.


Even as a girl thinking from a man's point of view, I want to kiss him! So pretty! LOL!


This is Heechul.
I think he looks very nice with his hair like that here. Weirdly, he has always looked like one of those Japanese singers to me. You know, the Gothic Visual K kind, lol.

He's known for his totally eccentric character, but he's damn hilarious and looked really good as a girl!


This is 'Heesica'.

"Idiot!"

HAHAHAHA!



These were supposed to be moving images, don't know why cannot move now! TSK!


Heechul cross-dressing, again! This one is a bit too gay for me.
But looks like a girl right?



That's Heechul's drivers' license photo. Look at his smirk!
HOT!


Say hi to Sungmin!